Zero Waste Europe
33.5K views | +15 today
Follow
Your new post is loading...
Your new post is loading...
Scoop.it!

Press Release: Eurostat data for 2014 confirms need for European residual waste target

Press Release: Eurostat data for 2014 confirms need for European residual waste target | Zero Waste Europe | Scoop.it
For immediate release: Brussels, 23/03/16 According to Eurostat statistics on waste released on 22/03/16, each European generated 475 kg of waste in 2014, only 44% of this is being recycled or composted. The remaining 56% ended up landfilled ( [...]
more...
No comment yet.
Scoop.it!

Salford to roll out three-weekly collection system | Resource Magazine

Salford to roll out three-weekly collection system | Resource Magazine | Zero Waste Europe | Scoop.it
Salford City Council is to pilot three-weekly residual waste collections next month, becoming the third local authority in Greater Manchester to reduce the frequency of bin collections in search of reduced disposal rates.
more...
No comment yet.